At this week’s Consumer Conversation on how consumers can have a seat at the decision-making table to influence funding priorities, 27 consumers welcomed a commitment from Nick Steele, the Deputy Director General of the Healthcare Purchasing and System Performance Division at Queensland Health which manages a $16bn budget, to approach the Leadership Board about involving consumers from the start in the tough decisions which need to be made over the next five years.
- An invitation to host a Yarning Circle to inform the Townsville Hospital and Health Service Health Equity Strategy
- Help develop an ENT-Audiology Shared Care Model of Care
- Central Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Consumers and Carers: An invitation to host a Yarning Circle to inform your regional Health Equity Strategy
- Invitation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Consumers and Carers to host a Yarning Circle to inform the Children’s Health Queensland Health Equity Strategy
- FEDERAL ELECTION 2022: Putting the care back into healthcare