Closing date: 9am, Monday 13 March 2023
The Reform Office in the Queensland Department of Health is offering two consumer and/or carer representatives the opportunity to join the Queensland – Commonwealth Partnership Meeting.
The Reform Office in the Queensland Department of Health is establishing a partnership approach to codesign a long-term vision for health reform in Queensland. The Partnership will bring together key system stakeholders to commence discussions regarding a shared and coordinated approach to improve health service delivery across the system. The Partnership will develop a joint statement, a set of guiding principles and key joint priorities and will outline how partners will work together to achieve this vision.
The inaugural Queensland – Commonwealth Partnership Meeting was held on Friday 2 December 2022 in Brisbane. A second meeting is scheduled for 31 March 2023 and the focus will be to:
- Discuss and agree upon a joint statement and agreed joint priorities
- Discuss and agree a governance framework and approach.
The partners include:
- Queensland Department of Health Senior Leaders
- Hospital and Health Service (HHS) Health Service Chief Executives (HSCEs)
- Primary Health Network (PHN) Chief Executive Officers (CEOs)
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care (DoHAC) Senior staff
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council (QAIHC)
- Health Consumers Queensland (HCQ)
- and consumers
Find out more and apply here >