- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships for Health Consumers
7 December 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Get a deeper understanding of consumer partnerships in health. Understand your role as a health consumer representative and how to partner effectively with health organisations. Co-presented by an experienced consumer and Engagement Advisor from Health Consumers Queensland.
Tuesday 7 and Wednesday 8 December, 10 am
Who can participate?
Suited for health consumers who have some experience – about 1 to 2 years of experience in consumer partnerships.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Supplements your current experience and deeper dive into fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Opportunity for peer based learning.
- Q and A session with experienced consumer.
- Training split into two sessions to allow for flexibility of attendance.
- Free of charge.
Session structure and delivery
- 2 x 90 mins online sessions.
- Attendance of both sessions completes the training.
- You only need to register once to attend both sessions.
- Delivered online via Zoom Meetings.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.