Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships for Health Consumers
24 November,12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
These training sessions are co-presented by one of Health Consumers Queensland’s Engagement Advisors and an experienced consumer representative.
Who can participate?
- Any health consumer representative and carer who has been partnering with health organisations and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
- Open to all health consumer representatives and carers regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
Session structure and delivery
This training is delivered online over two x 2 hour sessions from 12.30pm on Wednesday 23 November and Thursday 24 November
- You only need to register once to attend both sessions.
- The same line works for both sessions.
- Attendance of both sessions completes the training.
- Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Deeper dive into fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Peer based learning and the opportunity to hear from an experienced consumer.
- Breakout room activities and opportunity to virtually meet other consumers.
- Training split into two sessions to allow for flexibility of attendance.
- Free of charge.
Some topics include:
- Fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Drivers of consumer partnerships.
- Understand your role as a consumer representative better.
- Strategies and tips how to partner effectively with health organisations.