For Consumers: Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships
14 June,4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
14 & 15 [email protected] 4.00-6.00pm
Our signature Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships training has been repackaged for online delivery.
Along with Health Consumers Queensland’s Engagement Advisor, these training sessions are co-presented with an experienced consumer.
Some topics include:
- Fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Drivers of consumer partnerships.
- Understand your role as a consumer representative better.
- Strategies and tips how to partner effectively with health organisations.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Deeper dive into fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Understand your role as a health consumer representative and how to partner effectively with health organisations.
- Peer-based learning and the opportunity to hear from an experienced consumer.
- Interactive breakout room activities and opportunity to virtually meet other consumers.
- Training split into two sessions to allow for flexibility of attendance.
- Free of charge.
Who can participate?
- For any health consumer representative and carer who has been partnering with health organisations and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
- Open to all health consumer representatives and carers regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
Session structure and delivery
- Two hour online sessions across two days.
- You only need to register once to attend both sessions.
- The same line works for both sessions.
- Attendance of both sessions completes the training.
- Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this interactive online training