If you missed the first session of this series but are still interested in joining, you can still register!
- Are you new to consumer partnerships in health?
- Are you interested and ready to partner with a health organisation?
- Are you ready to build your consumer partnership skills?
- Would you like to connect with other emerging health consumers?
This series has been designed just for you.
This training has been created for health consumers who are very new to consumers partnerships. If you are just starting out or have about 1 to 2 years experience in consumer partnerships, this is the right training series for you.
Session structure and delivery
- Introduction to Consumer Partnerships is a series of 4 x 1-hour training sessions.
- Each session has a short presentation followed by discussion and your chance to ask questions.
- Sessions will be delivered via Zoom video meeting.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and mic to participate in online training.