We’re working hard to lock in speakers and events so that you know what you can look forward to seeing at the 2019 Annual Forum.
Health Consumers Queensland Consumer Training
- One of the most popular events at last year’s forum, in 2019 we’re giving consumers and carers another chance to take part in our Consumer Partnerships training.
- Meet and mingle with a wide range of people involved in consumer partnerships from throughout Queensland
Young People’s Panel
- Up and coming health consumers talk about what matters to them, and give their thoughts on how to create the best health system possible
What Will Partnerships Look Like in 5 Year’s Time?
- Join representatives of health organisations to look at possibilities, progress and problems we can expect to see over the next 5 years.
- Celebrating excellence in consumer partnerships
Table Top Conversations
- An extension of our recent successful series of kitchen table conversations, we bring consumers and staff together to nut out some tricky questions in healthcare
- After a popular session last year, Queensland Genomics return to answer your questions on genomics in the community
Keep your eye on this page for the latest program updates.