Many consumers are living with chronic or multiple conditions which mean they are in category 1B, which is rolling out now. For this reason they experience a real sense of urgency for them to get the information they need about the vaccine: is it safe for them (and their specific circumstances), how and who can they have this safety conversation with, and when they will be vaccinated.
- Queensland Clinical Network Executive Consumer Member
- Expressions of Interest for HCQ Board
- Join the Mental Health and Addiction Portal Working Group (MHAP)
- Share your views on accessing three-day emergency medicine supply from a pharmacist
- Join the working group to develop a risk screening and assessment tool to improve person centred care